Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Koobface virus

Recently I got an email from someone i don't know which tells me that I got a message in Friendster. I read that message and this is it's content.

Your behavior looks pretty shocking to me.
http://www.geocities.com/mbsnhwqmo/

When I clicked that link, I was redirected to other website http://60.53.68.219:7777/?ch=&ea= which contains a video, like a youtube. This website suggest me to download a file to play the video. My anti virus has detected this file a koobface virus.

This is the screenshot of the website
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This virus has known as a facebook virus. The spreading technique almost the same, but with other social network like Friendster. Try to fool someone to play the video and install the file.

Be carefull if you get message which almost the same with this.

With this article, I hope that we can be more carefully not too easily click a link or download a file from other people, even we know that people.

Best regards,

Deny Sutani

No comments:

Post a Comment